I can’t speak for all, but I can speak for myself and possibly many others. There is a higher power in this universe that has set in place rules, laws that have always seemed to be working at the forefront and in the background, effortlessly to help keep peace & balance in all our lives. If you’ve ever taken seriously the notion of “Karma” then you have dabbled into the concept of Universal Laws. But there is so much more than just that. So much more than just catchy saying like, “what goes around comes around” or “as above so below.” It goes way deeper and is far more useful and interesting than that is referenced by main-stream.
There are actually 12 Universal Laws that you must learn about. Following these Laws can keep you safe and help you gain the best possible experiences in life; including abundance, healthy relationships, more happiness and overall a more fulling life.
Check out this quick list and short descriptions of the 12 Universal Laws below.
The 12 Universal Laws
- The Law of Divine Oneness – Everything we do, say, think and believe affects us, others, and the world around us.
- The Law of Vibration – Everything in the universe is moving(vibrating) and travels in waves(like when you drop a pebble in a pond and it creates a ripple effect).
- The Law of Action – Actions create things in the physical world.
- The Law of Correspondence – “As above, so below.”
- The Law of Cause & Effect – “We reap what we sow.”
- The Law of Compensation – This shows the visible effects of our deeds etc..money. friendships, blessings.
- The Law of Attraction – Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions, produce energies in which attract like energies.
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy – This states that each and every person has the power to change the conditions in their lives.
- The Law of Relativity – Everything is Relative no matter how good or how bad things are at the moment.
- The Law of Polarity – Everything has an opposite pole and we can learn to use this to create a positive vibration over a negative one.
- The Law of Rhythm – Everything vibrates and moves at a certain rhythm.
- The Law of Gender – Everything has masculine and Feminine principles.
Check out This Awesome Video to Learn even details more about the 12 Universal Laws and how to apply them to your life.
If you’d Much Rather Read About the 12 Universal Laws Check-Out this book from Amazon.com